Lifespan Faith Exploration
Spiritual growth takes a lifetime and happens both within and beyond a congregation’s walls. We support one another as individuals, families, and communities in an ongoing search for truth and meaning. We strive to guide one another—all ages among us—in religious questioning, personal change, and discovering ways to live better in faith.
Children & Youth Faith Exploration
- UUSD usually offers faith exploration classes for children ages 4 and up; however, our existing plans have to be modified because in-person Sunday services have been limited to a smaller number of registered attendees. We remain fully committed to making this a great year for our kids and to keeping them connected to our Seven Principles. In spite of having limited services in the sanctuary, we are meeting to find new ways to keep our children’s programs running. Please watch for announcements! We are committed to finding creative ways to connect with our children and youth during these challenging times.
- For additional information about our children and youth programs, see the Children and Youth Faith Exploration page in this section or email Darlene Sellers, Chair, Children and Youth Faith Exploration Committee ChildrensFaithExp@uussd.org. Beginning August 1, 2023, contact Chris McCann, Director of Faith Exploration for Children & Youth at DFECY@uussd.org.
Adult Faith Exploration
- Classes are held in the evening or during the day and are currently being conducted in person and using Zoom. Most are open to the public.
- Teachers are members of the congregation and invited special speakers who want to explore thought-provoking topics.
- The class format leaves time for questions and discussion.
- Class participants get to know each other and become actively involved in our wonderful nurturing community.
- For more additional information, see the Adult Faith Exploration page or contact Betty Kirk, Chair of the Committee at AdultFaithExp@uussd.org.