Location and Accessibility
We are located at 30486 Lewes-Georgetown Highway (Route 9) in Lewes. We serve the communities of Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Fenwick Island, Georgetown, Lewes, Long Neck, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean Pines, Ocean View, Rehoboth Beach and surrounding areas.
- Use Google maps to find door-to-door directions to our church.
- Put our address in your GPS.
- Traveling east on Route 9 from Georgetown, we are about one-half mile east of the Hopkins Dairy Farm which is at the intersection of Route 9, Sweet Briar Road, and Dairy Farm Road.
- Traveling west from Lewes on Route 9, we are about 2 miles west of the Five Points intersection.
- Here are some suggestions for a safer approach to our driveway on Route 9.
- Our building and parking lot reflect our commitment to include and be accessible for people of all ages, abilities, and mobilities.
- All public rooms, including bathrooms, are wheelchair accessible.
- A ramp in front of the building will bring you to the sanctuary entrance and then to the entire building.
- A ramp from our back deck gives access to our backyard and pond areas.
Hearing Assist System
- Individual transmitters and earphones enhance the sound output transmitted over our microphone and mixer system in the sanctuary.
- Greeters and ushers can help those who wish to take advantage of the hearing assist system.
Large Print Hymnals
- Large print copies of both hymnals are available for those who find the print in our hymnals just a bit too small.
- An usher or greeter will provide the hymnal sets for those who would like to use them.
- Parking spots are clearly marked for those with handicap tags.
- Spaces for those with somewhat limited mobility are also marked.
- There is a turn-around area near the building where you can drop off people close to the entrance.
- The door on the left (as you face the building) will take you into our meeting/classrooms, minister’s office, and Gathering Area. There is an Offices sign over the door.
- The door on the right is the entrance to our Sanctuary where we hold Sunday worship services and many of our larger gatherings, such as adult classes, forums, and concerts. There is a Sanctuary sign over the door.
- The right door/Sanctuary has a wheel-chair ramp.