We are very grateful for the many forms of generosity displayed by our members and friends. Their generosity has allowed UUSD to continue working to foster equality, compassion, and justice in the world. We ask you to continue to be generous with your gifts of time, talents, training, and treasure.
Ways to Support UUSD
- Make single gifts as the spirit moves you.
- Join our congregation and make an annual pledge.
- Purchase a grocery store gift card that our minister will offer to members who need some financial help.
- Teach in our programs for children and youth.
- Share your skills with adult learners.
- Attend our events and fundraisers.
- Leave a legacy gift through the Cloud Society.
Donate in person, online, or by mail
- Make cash donations during our Sunday services.
- Donate online through Vanco online giving, the GivePlus+ Mobile App, and Give+ Text
- Send your tax-deductible check, payable to “UUSD”, to:
- UUSD – Donation
- 30486 Lewes Georgetown Highway
- Lewes, DE 19958.
Guidelines for making donations
In 2021, the UUSD Board passed new Gift Acceptance Policies to establish guidelines for making donations to UUSD that are in keeping with our Mission and Vision and that are financially sound and appropriate. These guidelines were drafted by the Finance Committee after much thought and deliberation.
See our generosity in action.
Thank You to UUSD Fundraising for a Successful 2019 Arts & Crafts Faire!