How to fill out the annual pledge form
To make your annual pledge commitment, please go to the Pledge Campaign page, read the information, complete the pledge form, and return it in one of the ways suggested. Thank you for your generosity and support of UUSD during these challenging times.
How to make pledge and other payments to UUSD
To make an actual payment, UUSD has implemented three different online donation methods through Vanco Payment Solutions.
The types of payments available to you are as follows:
- Pledge Payment (a onetime or recurring donation toward your pledge)
- Share the Plate (a donation that will be shared equally between UUSD and a local charity named by UUSD for a particular month).
- In Honor/Memory of (a donation to honor someone’s birthday, anniversary, death, or special occasion)
- Other (for any other donation).
Donate through Your Personal Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card
One-time or recurring donations may be made for your pledge, the annual operating fund or capital fund, and in honor or memory of a loved one. UUSD members and friends, visitors, guests, and actually anyone, will be able to make debit/credit donations or direct ACH donations from personal bank accounts or credit/debit cards. Click the Online Giving button below to begin.
Vanco Mobile App Replaced GivePlus Mobile App
The Vanco Mobile app replaced the GivePlus Mobile as of April 30, 2022. With the new app you can send one-time donations or set recurring gifts using your smart phone or tablet. Member’s log-in credentials in Vanco Mobile are the same as they are in GivePlus Mobile. You still may use Vanco’s Give+ Text and donate through Online Giving.
To donate using Vanco Mobile, follow these five easy steps:
- Search for UUSD by name.
- Select your gift amount, fund, and frequency.
- Enter your payment method. (You can save this information for future use.)
- Choose whether you want to cover processing fees.
- Click Submit to complete your donation.
You can also check out our detailed information that gives step-by-step instructions with images.
If you have questions or need assistance with the app, please contact Alleane Taylor at WebsiteAdmin@uussd.org or call her at 302-569-0916.
It’s simple to donate by a text message from your cell phone. Simply send a text to 844-901-2824 (the 10-digit Give+ Text number) in your text messages app, and you can donate to UUSD. This number is exclusively reserved for donations to just UUSD. The first time you enter a donation amount ($ optional) you will need to perform a one-time registration and provide your credit card information. After that you can complete a donation within seconds by just typing the amount towards our general/pledge fund. Type “STP” after the amount (e.g., 20 STP) for a donation to Share the Plate. You can type “assist” for help or “edit” to change your credit card information.
You will receive a confirmation response. Unless you want to make it a recurring donation, you are finished. For additional information visit: Vanco GivePlus Text How It Works — https://www.vancopayments.com/hubfs/Launch_eGiving_Faith/Vanco_GivePlus_Text_How_It_Works.pdf.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Making a Donation Online
UUSD encourages members and friends to Create a Profile as part of the donation process, but it is not required. Before beginning, you may want to have your credit/debit card or your checking/savings account information handy.
1. Click the “Online Giving” button.
2. If you would like to have an ongoing profile to track your donations, you will need to click the “Create Profile” button on the right side of the screen. If not, you may skip to Step 9.
3. Read the Privacy Notice and click the “here” links for more information. Click “Continue.”
4. Enter and confirm your email address. Click “Continue.”
5. Complete the profile information and create a secure password.
6. Write down your password for future reference along with the email address you used.
7. Click the “Create Profile” button when you are finished. (You will receive an email from Vanco confirming that you have successfully created a profile for UUSD.)
8. Click the “Add Transaction” button.
9. Enter the dollar amount(s) you wish to donate in one or more of the choices (Pledge Payment, Share the Plate,In Honor/Memory of, and Other). Select the donation frequency using the drop-down arrow and enter dates to start and end the donation. If needed, click “Continue.”
10. Scroll down and using the drop-down arrow, select the “Donation Frequency,” One Time, Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, or Semi-Monthly.
11. Select a “Start date,” using the calendar icon for a recurring contribution, and select an “End Date.” Click “Continue.”
12. Click “Continue.”
13. On the next screen, enter your personal information and choose one account type from the payment options (Credit/Debit Card, Checking, or Savings).
14. Complete the donation information as requested. Please consider checking the “Optional” box to help offset the processing fee for the donation.
15. If you have not previously saved your profile, you may do so now by clicking the Select Password button. Review the Donation Summary on the right. Click the “Edit” button to make changes.
16. Check the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the directions.
17. Click the “Process” button to complete your donation.
18. The next screen shows a summary of your donation and includes a confirmation number. You may print a copy of this for your records.
19. You will also receive an email notifying you that the process has been completed, along with the donation details.