The most recent version of the Directory is available.
- Economic Inequality: Realities and Remedies — Three Mondays, March 5, 12, & 19, 1:45-3:15 p.m.
- Book Club Meeting — March 5 at 7 p.m — Becoming Nicole by Amy Ellis Nut
- The New UUSD Calendar is Available.
- Updated Directory of Members & Friends is available.
- Calling on All Knitting and Crocheting Enthusiasts
- New Class: Building Your Own Theology — Mondays, Jan. 15 – March 12
- Watch a Video Thank You to UUSD Fundraising
March 4, 2018:
Push and Pull
Rev. Michelle Collins
It’s always exciting to look at the future and imagine where we might be able to go. But as much as our congregation is pushing into our future, there are also things holding us back. What’s propelling us forward, and what might be keeping us from going there? As we kick off our stewardship campaign today, we’ll spend some time dreaming on these.
- African-American Celebration Concert: Witness, Feb. 25 at 3 p.m. by the Southern Delaware Chorale
- First Friday Fellowship — Movie: She’s Beautiful When She’s Angry, March 5 at 6:30 p.m. The public is invited.
- Rainbow Tea and Fashion Show, March 24, 11 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- UUSD’s Got Talent — Sat., May 19, 6:00 p.m.
- Cape Gazette Video: 26th Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration — See interview with Rev. Michelle