Half of our non-pledge offerings will be for the Immanuel Shelter to support their work to provide adequate shelter, clothing, food, and other assistance to the poor and homeless community in Sussex County. You may donate cash or a check with Share the Plate in the memo line during the Service, or donate online, or send a check.
- Calling on All Knitting and Crocheting Enthusiasts
- Book Club Meeting — Feb. 5 at 7 p.m — Driving Miss Norma by Tim Bauerschmidt
- The Giving Corner — Donations are requested.
- Share the Plate Sunday for the Immanuel Shelter – Feb. 11
- ESL Needs Volunteers— Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
- In Case of Inclement Weather…
- New Class: Building Your Own Theology — Mondays, Jan. 15 – March 12
- Watch a Video Thank You to UUSD Fundraising
“…and service its law.” —
January 28, 2018
Len Bowman, UUSD Member
“Love is the spirit of this church, and service its law.” Here spirit and law are not opposed, for service grows naturally out of the covenant of love that binds us together. Helping out, volunteering, getting involved — all come forth from love and help love to grow. We are bound together by a covenant of love. That covenant is articulated in our Principles, and in our Mission and Vision. But it lives and grows through our working together generously.