As a part of Peace Week Delaware, UUSD will show Spike Lee’s film Do the Right Thing on Monday, September 18 , 7 p.m. UUSD members and friends are invited to attend. The film will be followed by a discussion. If you have questions, email Susan Goekler or call 330-414-7867.
- Children at Christmas Gift Drive Begins Nov. 26
- Collection for Minister’s Discretionary Fund — Sunday, Dec. 3
- Book Club: Annual Book Selection Meeting — Dec. 4 at 6:00 p.m.
- The Giving Corner has moved.
- Thursday Meditation Covenant Group — Seeking new members
- New Class — Faith and Reason: Bill Moyers Interviews Creative Writers — Tuesdays 1:30-3:00 p.m., starting Nov. 21
Remember Loving Kindness at Thanksgiving
Kaz Huston, UUSD Member
November 26, 2017
Today’s special Thanksgiving service is centered on the UU theme of loving kindness. Considering our UU Seventh Principle to respect the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part, we will have a short series of heartfelt, uplifting readings celebrating all that we are and can be to feel and be loving and kind to each other and all in our world.