Two new Covenant Groups will be starting in October. One will be on the 2nd Monday, 1:30-3:30 p.m. and the other on the 3rd Monday, 7-9 p.m. Rev. Michelle will help get these groups started. Whether you’re new or have been here for a while, if you’re interested, please sign up in the Gathering Area or at the Greeter’s table. Or you may email Rev. Michelle at email@example.com. If neither of these times work for you and you’re looking for a group, we will see if we can find a group for you.
- Thursday Meditation Covenant Group — Seeking new members
- Book Discussion Group: Hillbilly Elegy — Nov. 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Board of Trustees Meeting — Oct, 18
- The October Newsletter is posted.
- Craft Faire Meeting – Wed., Oct. 25 at 10 a.m.
- UU Seven Principles Class — Sundays, Oct. 29 – Nov. 19, Noon to 2:00 p.m.
- UU 101 Classes to be held Saturdays, Oct. 14 & 21
- New Covenant Groups Starting Oct. 9 & 16
- Friends & Family Game Night — Friday, Oct. 20
- The Power of Myth — New Class began Sept. 7, ends Oct. 12
Courage Isn’t the Opposite of Fear Rev. Michelle Collins, October 8, 2017
- Recognizing Human Trafficking In Our Midst — Thursday, October 19, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m., Milton Library
- UUSD Sponsored film for the Rehoboth Film Festival – Dolores, Nov. 11, 10 a.m. at UUSDD
- Ministerial Workshop: A Gathering To Deepen Our Continuing Relationship With Our Minister — Fri., Nov. 17 & Sat., Nov. 18, 2017
- UUSD’s Got Talent