Pledging to support the ministry of our church is a spiritual statement about your values, your priorities, and your vision for our world. On a practical level, pledges represent approximately 75% of our annual budget. These financial promises allow the church to make realistic spending plans and also make it possible to have this beloved congregation in our lives.
What your financial support provides:
- Spiritual leadership from our full-time Minister
- Inspiration from a music program guided by our Music Director
- Enriching religious education classes supervised by our LSFD Director
- Mortgage payments
- Utilities and insurance to keep our building running
- Lawn management services
- Supplies to support our building and our programs
- Dues paid to UUA groups that offer support and training.
Stewardship and Pledging
All of us have our own unique circumstance to consider in making our pledge. Our stewardship brochure and the UUA Fair Share Guide are tools to help you determine what your support will be. You may also speak to Jean Charles, our Stewardship Chair, or our Minister to discuss pledging.
Please complete and return the Pledge Form for 2017-2018 to:
- Jean Charles, Stewardship Chair
- 30486 Lewes Georgetown Highway
- Lewes, DE 19958