ESL (English as a Second Language) needs a few more volunteers. Volunteers can come once a month or just help with dinner for about an hour. Feel free to come Tuesday or Thursday from 5-7 to see what it’s like. Contact Kris Acker (610-248-1749) for more information or to volunteer.
- Calling on All Knitting and Crocheting Enthusiasts
- Book Club Meeting — Feb. 5 at 7 p.m — Driving Miss Norma by Tim Bauerschmidt
- The Giving Corner — Donations are requested.
- Share the Plate Sunday for the Immanuel Shelter – Feb. 11
- ESL Needs Volunteers— Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
- In Case of Inclement Weather…
- New Class: Building Your Own Theology — Mondays, Jan. 15 – March 12
- Watch a Video Thank You to UUSD Fundraising
“…and service its law.” —
January 28, 2018
Len Bowman, UUSD Member
“Love is the spirit of this church, and service its law.” Here spirit and law are not opposed, for service grows naturally out of the covenant of love that binds us together. Helping out, volunteering, getting involved — all come forth from love and help love to grow. We are bound together by a covenant of love. That covenant is articulated in our Principles, and in our Mission and Vision. But it lives and grows through our working together generously.