At UUSD, we offer group activities geared toward personal and spiritual development. These groups are formed around a common interest and provide a way for us to socialize and get to know each other better. All groups are open and welcome new members.
Current Affinity Groups
- Book Club – Meets monthly to discuss books chosen by the group. Check the book list for this year.
- Fiber Mutts – A group that has an affinity for knitting, cross stitch, crochet, and the fun of socializing around various fiber crafts.
- Parents for Humanity – Parents/guardians of children who might be harassed because of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Woodworking – A group open to anyone who has an interest in working with wood.
Other social activities
- Game Night: Individuals and families with children are invited to turn off their electronic devices and join us to play board games together.
- First Friday Films: There is a potluck at 6:00 p.m., film at 7 p.m., followed by a discussion. Check the film list for this year. For more information, contact: Karen & Wayne Lunstead, 302-231-8192 or Anne Riley, 302-436-2211.